Monday, March 2, 2015

My Husband

Your eyes glow with piercing blue love reaching into the depth of my mind’s eye
Our Souls connect in a flash so bright I squint in this Presence of Our Being Merged as One
Our essence ignites with Joy so great that it flashes beyond the chasm of the Universe
We merge in an instance with the Source of Our Creation
Formless yet infinitely creating form with great majesty
A timeless moment filled with truth so pure my mind strains in grasp of it
Consciousness yet unconscious in its appearance as in-tension enables remembrance
Remembrances so mighty in its strength its power pierces the essential of my Being
Returning to our Earthly reveal with humility
Tears of our sweet essence stream forth
This Water of our life expression purifies every cell
Transparent glowing vessels cradle our Soul



© 2015 Mechel Gallaway
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment