Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I AM
I am the Sun & Moon Rising
I am the scorpion stinging & the eagle soaring

I am the ocean & rivers flowing
I am the Earth & the wind blowing

I am the Stars and the Darkness

I am the clouds & the morning dew
AND so are YOU!

I am HEARING
I am SEEING

You can’t touch ME!

I am your CONSCIOUSNESS!
KNOW ME!

I am patience & enduring
I await our Forth Coming!

I am the fragrance of Jasmine
The smell of stagnation succumbs ones senses

I am HERE, Waiting
I send LOVING GRACE
Suffering masses nearly extinguish your Pace

Never give up the fight
I am HERE; Waiting
With ALL MY MIGHT!

Through the Ages
On these pages
You Write
Taking FLIGHT

Piercing the sludge of the refuse
Lighting the Fuse!

Burning the Stench
Until it no longer can Pinch

My HAND reaches back
YOU carry a SACK
Of days gone by
DON”T stop for PIE!

Let it ALL go
Let it Flow

I embrace YOU!

We journey far & wide
We fused burning the hide

Engulfed in Radiance
It’s time to dance
My Song of Joy & Bliss

I take you higher
Into the fire
Where Divine Love IS

Your vessel turns to MIST
Falling on ALL that EXISTS

© 2014 Mechel Gallaway
All Rights Reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment