Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Be Wise of Nations
How can I play a symphony when the song of war rages so loud?
How can I paint my words of Loyalty when the hungry children shriek?

The suffering is deafening drowning the notes that playfully express my Will

I must veil my Beauty
In the presence of your destructive Kill
My flame of love burns bright turning Blood into electric blue light

BE the Cause Oh Nation not the effect
Uplift your peoples
Hold them in Reverence
Hidden within their Bosom is a lingering spark

Use your Might oh Nation
Allow US to take Flight

Feed the hungry Souls with Aspiration of a Nation’s Spirit
Don’t teach them to Fear It
Lead them to the depths of Creativity
Give them your Service

BE the burning flame igniting & synthesizing
Unifying the Many Cultures
Celebrate the expression of their Essences

SEE them? At your threshold
As they fall to their knees
Praying their silent revere
JOIN them in Humility

Beg Forgiveness oh Nation
We are here with open hearts
Radiant with Joy
Holding Vision of Our Future
Where ALL Nations awaken in Silent Revere
Singing the song of Our SOUL

© Mechel Gallaway
All Rights Reserved




No comments:

Post a Comment